Parking, Pick-Up, Drop-Off
Morning Drop-off Procedures
- Entrances to the building will open at 7:30 a.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The entrances will open at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
- We have a designated student drop off zone. This drop off zone will be clearly identified by a yellow line on the sidewalk.
- We ask that everyone drive as far as you can in the drop off zone, and once you are stopped, please have your children ready to exit on the curbside of your vehicle. Students can exit the vehicle at any point when in the drop off zone.
- Drivers of K-5 students should not exit the vehicle while in the drop-off and pick-up lanes.
- Waiting to drop your child off directly at the front entrance door will simply not work in order to get everyone in the building in a timely and safe manner.
- Please do not drive ahead of others that are waiting in line. Drivers will not be permitted to cut through the parking lot to get to the front of the line.
- If you are parking to walk your child to their entrance point, please make sure that you utilize a designated spot. You are encouraged to walk/bike to school whenever possible.
- The students that arrive between 7:30 and 7:40 are directed to the gym until 7:40 and then are dismissed to go to their classrooms.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended unless you park in a designated parking spot for parents.
Student Pick Up
- If you are picking your child up by vehicle, please do not get out of your vehicle while in the pick up line to meet your child.
- Parents walking to pick up children should wait outside the designated pick-up areas and social distance. We would request that you wear a mask while on campus.
- Students are not allowed to walk through the parking lot unattended.
- Student safety is our priority. Our student day concludes at 2:55 p.m.
- Thank you, in advance, for your patience. Should your dismissal plans change, please inform your child’s teacher (or main office) prior to 2:00 p.m.